Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Challenge: Well, It's Almost Over

Bonjour c'est moi INKY with the April Challenge. This is a pretty cool challenge because we are halfway through the month! But the challenge for this month involves something no one wants to do anyway so it's okay if we only do it for two weeks.

SKate and I are ready to go to the BEACH. Unfortunately, the weather here has not yet become beach ready. Why?!?!? The first day of Spring has come and gone, and I still need a heavy blanket at night! I blame groundhogs.

Luckily, this gives us a little time to get in shape for the beach. So our April Challenge becomes:

April Challenge: Get In Shape!

Two weeks is not a long time to get in shape per se, but I think I lost nine pounds in two weeks on a jump rope. Now if I can only get myself motivated to jump rope again...Anyway. With any luck, this will give us some great new habits, and we will continue them into May.

I'll have to weigh myself and take measurements so I know how much I improve. Finding someone who has a scale is the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment