Thursday, February 12, 2009

wtf crochet

Bonjour c'est moi Inky. I am proud to report that my challenge for February is half-done. It has gotten thus far due to the tutoring influence of SKate's mother, who has kindly given me tea and cookies and helped me when I so often go awry with hook and yarn.

Unfortunately I think my project is going to remain half-done until next week as SKate is having her mother to her house for a few days and I, who so confidently thought I could Finish This Off without any additional help, am sitting here frustrated trying to join a new piece of yarn into my current project. Every time I try to do it, I get hung up on this slipknot or things stop looking like Single Crochet and start looking like A Mess so I just rip it out for the fifth time. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow. Or maybe I'll have to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment