Thursday, January 22, 2009

Challenge # 1: SKate

I have a feeling that your end product is going to be much more decorative than mine, Inky (for anyone who doesn't already know, Inky is an incredible artist).

My January project is a lot simpler and less labor-intensive: I'm going to order a GRE prep book and finally check the prerequisites for a Master's degree in Economics. Since I've been talking about grad school since Bean* was about five months old, this is a long overdue step. But better late than never!

I'll report back in a couple of days with my findings. Since I already have a BA in Econ, I'm hoping that I won't have to take too many crappy courses to qualify for an advanced program. However, I did get that sucker through the business school at my college, and I'll have to go through Arts and Science for the master's program. This could signify the coming of my doom.

Wish me luck!

*= my daughter, who was born March of last year. This is just a nickname, I did not christen my daughter after the common word for a legume.

No comments:

Post a Comment