Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's get this party started!

Welcome to the world of Inky and SKate. It may seem a little pink here, but don't worry - you'll soon come to love it as much as we do.

A little background on us: Inky and I have been best friends since we met in first grade (Inky always says it was third grade, but I have photo evidence of her attending my sixth birthday party, so I hold fast to my claim). We're pretty different people, and always have been, but we have some great stuff in common, first and foremost being wit and style. And now we bring that wit and style to you.

Since every blog needs a focus, we've decided to build ours around a series of monthly challenges. We'll each post weekly to report any progress we've made on this month's task, or to just bitch about random stuff we hate (and we hate lots of stuff). This may change over time, but for right now it will give us a little structure and purpose.

My idea is that we alternate who throws down the gauntlet each month, so that one of us is always surprised. Since I got to write the first full post, I'll start.

January Challenge: Do something you've been putting off for a while.


Since we only have ten days to finish this one, make it something fairly small or easy (especially since you have to come up with February's challenge, too, Inky).

I'm off to scour my to-do list for my task. Bring yours on, Inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment